Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...
Comments
ist dir eigentlich schon aufgefallen, dass vor etwa einem jahr (10.08.06) der eilc in härnösand anfing? heute vor einem jahr war dann doch schätzungsweise boda borg, oder?
(muss ich gleich mal nachschauen.)
und die tomtarna (wie war noch gleich der genaue name?) siegten mit dem motto "allihoppa!" - juhuuuu! lang lang ist's her... und schön war's :-)
Und am 12.08.2006 haben "Boda Borgs Tomtarna" Boda Borg erobert!
Ja, lang lang ist's her, aber es ist immer noch schön :-)
vilken bra idé att skriva på svenska. det är inte så lätt att läsa, då. men jag ska försöka :-)