Skip to main content

Come on, come on, Spin a little tighter

After the great weekend returning to ordinary life - as far as you can call erasmus ordinary life - can be quite hard. Tuesday I had a lesson. Afterwards I saw my thesis starting at zero. Everything I planned so far based on the assumptions that users exist who I can interview. But there are none. That I know now. After almost two months. I was quite fed up with work. At 4pm was a Swedish movie in L-Huset. Ella is in Poland for two weeks, so she asked me, if I could help out, because I have keys and access to the same rooms. We watched "Jalla, Jalla". I did not understand everything, but much more than last year during the EILC. In the evening was an international dinner. Something like the pot-look-party from last November where everybody brings food. It was a great party. Pictures by Annika, Maritha, Marta, Ward.
At the next morning I had the deserved headache. But also an idea for my thesis. I think, I can please every supervisor with the new solution and I still do not have to restart the thesis. Today I went first swimming, afterwards worked on the thesis and went to the new Swedish class. Why new? Because Ella does not teach the beginners-course anymore. The new teacher is more structured. The students have to do less by themselves. But maybe it is not that bad to start structured and learn the intuition in the second course later on. Because Swedish was until 7pm Marta and I went directly to Kårhuset where the salsa-course started at 7:45pm. And salsa went better this time. I enjoyed it a lot. Tomorrow will be Jens birthday-party at our appartment. The party-season in Nacksta has begun. Three month are to go.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ja, troligen sa det ar

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ankle parade

What a weekend. Friday I watched "The Ring" with Christian and Maritha. And for getting down after the movie we watched Scream3. Saturday was a soccer-tournament in the Nacksta sportshall. When we entered the hall and watched the other teams we realzied immediately "Damn, they know how to play". So we started straight away we tactical plans. "Ok, first, with which foot do you shoot" - "Right" - "I as well right" - "Right, too" - "Don't know, I never kicked a ball before"... We were definitely the team with the most fun. We laughed so much. More and more werid tactics arised. From playing in a circle, so everybody can shot with the right foot, to Eileen's scare-tactic which should not explained in detail here. After three matches we were out, but we won at least the second. During the second game in injured somehow my ankle. I have no idea when and how, but I skipped for that reason the last match. The girls h...