Skip to main content

Top 10...

..that you recognise you are an ERASMUS student at the MIUN (not too serious ;) )

10. You have no idea about the weekday, luckily the ICA is open 7 days a week.







9. You know 5 different words for wasted, but you need 20 seconds before you remember the word sober.









8. You need a map to find the university because you know i t only from pictures and the introduction week. But you know every shortcut between Normalm, Nacksta and Tornvillan.




7. You complain about a download stream lower th an 4 MB/s and your personal computer nerd at home is jealous about the possibility of a 100Mbit/s internet connection.



6. Your diurnal rhythm consists of pre-, main- and after-party.





5. You wake up and you don't know the room or the person next to you. But it is no problem for you to make your breakfast in the kitchen.



4. You learn that moonshine could be a bigger threat to your eyes than st aring at the sun.






3. You recognise to study media is a good excuse watching videos all night.




2. You know the cashier at the System Bolaget better than your flatmate.




1. Since days you are searching dictionary's for the right definition of “free time stress” and try to explain your friends at home how hard it is to schedule all the party, dinner, and video evening invitations. But it seems as if they don't understand how important these cultural exchange is.

Comments

lerige said…
yeah, really funny top 10 !
Anonymous said…
freizeitstress kann man übrigens auch in deutschland haben ;-)
ich wünschte, ich hätte ihn zurzeit...

das mit den ladenöffungszeiten ist wirklich ne feine sache... hachja, seufz
Unknown said…
Nice to find a picture i took a long time ago from time to time.

I think I never watched the movies I downloaded. And by the way... this downloads were legal...

Hälsningar

Philipp

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...