Skip to main content

Don't cry for Härnösand ;-(

Today, a woke up early. Far to early, feeling the party from last night in my head.

I walked into the city to get a ticket to Östersund, because the stupid organisation for my accomodation was a total mess, because i can only enter my flat at monday. Totaly stupid. But our friends from Östersund have each one own stuga at the campingzone, each stuga with 4 beds, so four of the Sundsvall-people agreed to the invitation to Östersund. The 300km cost 189 SEK. One night at a youth-hostel are 200 SEK. The trip back to Sundsvall will cost 114 SEK. So, i will have some fine days with my friends here until i have to stay in Sundsvall.

But if you ever have to travel from Härnösand to Sundsvall by bus, be aware that there are two busses, traveling the same way, to the same time. The one is just 10 SEK more expensive, because for buisiness-people. I was sitting at the buisiness-bus having paid for the other. I promised to take the other one next time, and everything went right.
The trip by train was very amazing. Most of the time you can see beautiful lakes and landscapes... At the evening we arrived at Östersund and Nicola was so kind to give me one of her 4 beds. At half past nine in the evening we went shopping at one of the local supermarkets. At the "kassa" an employeer noticed that we are "tyska" and told us "Ik komm och aus Deutschland, ist aber lange her" (berlin accent: i come from germany, too, but it's long ago). She was very nice and we had a good conversation. At the end she offered us to visit her at the supermarket if we have questions about Östersund. Funny, isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ankle parade

What a weekend. Friday I watched "The Ring" with Christian and Maritha. And for getting down after the movie we watched Scream3. Saturday was a soccer-tournament in the Nacksta sportshall. When we entered the hall and watched the other teams we realzied immediately "Damn, they know how to play". So we started straight away we tactical plans. "Ok, first, with which foot do you shoot" - "Right" - "I as well right" - "Right, too" - "Don't know, I never kicked a ball before"... We were definitely the team with the most fun. We laughed so much. More and more werid tactics arised. From playing in a circle, so everybody can shot with the right foot, to Eileen's scare-tactic which should not explained in detail here. After three matches we were out, but we won at least the second. During the second game in injured somehow my ankle. I have no idea when and how, but I skipped for that reason the last match. The girls h...