Skip to main content

Weekend!

This is it. The weekend. THE weekend! This evening the big birthday celebration for Phil, Dennis and Nicola will happen. Nodody thinks, that we will stand up sunday earlier than 12 o'clock.
I certanly not. I stayed up only till half past 1 last night and i slept already till almost 12 o'clock this today.
Also i slept that long, i walked to the city with Karo, Julia, Katerina and Sebastian who wants to be called Seppel. Our homework for this weekend is in investigation about the inhabitants and "surströmming". If you don't know surströmming, you have to learn to be sure you won't try to eat it one day! I have not tried it, but all i know i guess it is very disgusting. The fish is headless (but with all his organs!) and and brews in a tin for several months. You need to open under water for two circumstances: First it smells like hell and second the tin is under month of brewing under pressure! Hans told us NOT to buy a tin by ourselves. The last year EILC-group did so and opened, not knowing how to open it... and not knowing, that the tin is under high pressure... we can imagine the whole story...
Anyway, we started our investigation and were finished quickly. At the afternoon we prepared a summary of our results. We decided for fun, that we will presentate them at monday pantomimicaly.

Monday will be also the day of a few diplomas. Hans will give a "surströmming"-party and everyone who has the courage to eat one will get a diploma. I guess, i will eat surströmming two times: for the first and the last time. The diploma-photos will surely be fun, but eating...

Anyway, i will try the local pizzaria with Seppel. Just to taste real food before monday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ankle parade

What a weekend. Friday I watched "The Ring" with Christian and Maritha. And for getting down after the movie we watched Scream3. Saturday was a soccer-tournament in the Nacksta sportshall. When we entered the hall and watched the other teams we realzied immediately "Damn, they know how to play". So we started straight away we tactical plans. "Ok, first, with which foot do you shoot" - "Right" - "I as well right" - "Right, too" - "Don't know, I never kicked a ball before"... We were definitely the team with the most fun. We laughed so much. More and more werid tactics arised. From playing in a circle, so everybody can shot with the right foot, to Eileen's scare-tactic which should not explained in detail here. After three matches we were out, but we won at least the second. During the second game in injured somehow my ankle. I have no idea when and how, but I skipped for that reason the last match. The girls h...