Skip to main content

Sunny sunday


Yesterday evening we had a great party! Nicola has her birthday today and we also celebrated Phil's and Denis' birthday from last week.
There is a funny story for Seppel's guitar d-string: The d-string broke yesterday morning. And Härnösand does not have a music shop! But we would have needed a guitar for atmosphere in the evening! He asked a lot of people, but nobody could help. Just the last. He had no d-string, but is gave him his guitar! At 5 o'clock in the afternoon the guz brought his noble western guitar even to our hostel. All he wanted as assurance was Seppel's email-adress and his mobile phone number. Amazing! He will take his guitar back in a few days, nobody knows when. Sweden is great.
At half past 11 we started for the disco in Härnösand. We needed a lot of time to reach the disco, because we saw our first northern lights! They look light clouds, but the move! I could not see when they move, but they do, because the sky looks different every few seconds. But i could not see the changing. Magic.
At midnight we arrived the diso and sang our birthdaysongs for Nicola. Because the disco was closed we traveled around a bit, but there were everywhere drunken sweds. Now i know, why all pubs close at 2 o'clock. No swed can stand longer. They were all drunken! So many! Sweden is great... at day.
We went back to our hostel an celebrated until 4 o'clock in the morning.

Today, we all slept long, of course. I bought some things (i asked a worker of the supermarket for somethin in swedish!!!) and went swimming at the small beach (just 15 minutes walk) near Härnsösand (that's not the big one mentioned two days ago).

Tomorrow will be surströming-lunch... by the way, the pizza yesterday was great. It was to big for me (it even did not fit in to its box) and cost just 45 SEK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.