Skip to main content

Nightcrawler

I slept long on saturday, so I met Mathieu after two o'clock in the kitchen for breakfast. After that I walked to university checking some things.
In the evening Phil and I went out to town first meeting with Julia at her flat and going to Skeppsbrokällaren afterwards. There we met Ulrich, Markus, Ulli and Jonny who have been on a pub crawl. But we stayed almost all the time at Skeppsbrokällaren before we left to Bishops, another place I've never been before. We took a taxi home and had some kind of an afterparty at my flat. But I was not able to follow it for long... Philipp took pictures of the evening, too.
I made an new invention: beer for licking. Because the fridge was full on thusday I placed my beer at the balconey. When I checked it yesterday I realized one can had exploded covering the other cans and my balconey with smart beer ice. The other cans were complete, but totally frozen. I placed them in the fridge for heating them.
Today we did not anything more than watching 11:14 at the movienight at Kårhuset. Marlena described it in the proper way: "interesting". Weird, sick, but good.
Tomorrow I have no lessons, but I will go to university anyway, because I need to start with the seminar for DecisionAnalysis2 and I have to finish my AI-project.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.