Skip to main content

The Reason

I don't know what's up. During the day I am absolutely tired and not movitvated to do anything. I had an appointment at Mitthem this morning. I had to wait an half an hour, but I was thankful for that, because I were not able to speak one complete sentence in english, because I was unable to conzentrate. The result of my appointment is that I will move to 16B in a few days. The biggest advantages are the cheaper rent and the shorter way to Philipp. I am looking forward to the environmental change, because I guess it is this every day life that makes me so sleepy. Nevertheless, I tried to work on my seminar. But with less success. The topic is arbitrary complex and after I set up a simple example I just reached more than 2 pages. For stretching it to 10 I need to learn the complex stuff, too. And again, reading economical texts. At least the book I have now provides better guidline and definitions. I will be glad when this is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...