Skip to main content

Jetzt ist Sommer

Done! Today I finished my home exam. It was the worst I ever had to write. Every exercises base on assumption instead on knowledge. Nobody of the course knows how to solve a question. But I was just fet up with this stuff, so I send it in, after I had everything done. I had 5 hours left, but I did not see any chance to improve the paper. The last exercise I worked on today was a discussion about knowledge, uncertainty and risk in business and society decisions. I am so sick of this theorizing. Always talking about possible problems, but there is no application and no try to solve a problem. My disappointment about this theorizing influenced my discussion. I advised in my conclusion to use some practical things like knowledge engineering and risk management instead of theorizing further in a way "oh, that is unsure, and here is something unclear, but we could do this, but also the opposite...". Hopefully it is something the lecturers want to hear.
But no matter how this exam ends. I am free for this week! And it is summer! Tomorrow there are 15 degrees forecasted! And I am free! Last weekend I discovered a field behind the universitiy at norra berget were the sun is shining very bright and long. I think I will lay down there for a while and enjoy the sunshine. However, the spring is still white and brown. Only the north part of the valley is free from snow, because the sun shines on that part the whole day long. All other surfaces are still covered, so the ground is covered by mudd, but it must be still frozen in deeper regions, because almost no tree shows buds or even leafes. Well, but only almost no tree...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...