Skip to main content

Second day in Sundsvall

Today we visited the university for fullfilling some duties. First we paid our student fee for getting our student IDs. Sebastian and i visited Magnus, the man who organizes the master degrees. Now i am studiing the first semester of the master program "Management Sciences and Decision Support Systems". And Magnus said i would fullfill the requirements for the option of the second semester. Because of this i have the oportunity of studiing 2 semesters the master program, going back and writing my master thesis in Germany. By now i registered my second semester as "optional", so everything stays the same now. It's just a (fascinating) option.

The rest of the day we walked throw the town. When Sebastian and i arrived back at out appartment, we saw what Dennis had achieved by loot some other appartments. Because our appartment has no equipment Dennis was allowed to loot two other (empty) appartments. Our living room now was full of things!

But in the evening we sorted them and took the usefull things. We took some poster and pictures and are now decorating the appartment. Now our living room looks pretty cool. Tomorrow we will rearrange the sofa, so you can better walk throw the room. But even now it's for sure: This room is meant to party!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...