Skip to main content

Five Colours in Her Hair

Would a wonderful day. I went to bed last evening earlier than usual and woke up one hour before my alarm clock. I forgot the article specification at home, so I had to rewrite it once again. I've chosen "Solving limited rationality with knowledge engineering" as a quite general topic. I specificated some sub topics as general techniques, expert systems, agents and decision support systems which could likely be too much for an article of 20 pages. I also introduced UML as descriptive language. Because the thing, that annoyes me at most in Decision Analysis is, that people from different sciences like philosophy, sociology and ecology give their prose descriptions, but everybody writes in his own technical terms. Furthermore, literal descriptions are just imprecise. I hope, I can make it better with UML as graphical description.
After lunch we sit in the sun next to the river like approximatly 99% of the remaining students. I borrowed a book from the library and for one hour Philipp, I and the cute dog enjoyed the sunshine while reading. Well, after a few minutes, reading was too boring for the dog so it prefered the shadow of the tree than our company.
Since 5pm the blue sky has been covered by thick clouds and the air "smells" like thunder or at least rain. Nevertheless, some brave fellows have initiated a barbeque at 7pm. I hope, swimsuits won't be necessary...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.