Skip to main content

Poison

I am free, now. No exams, no homework. YES! In finished my homework on friday night. I wasn't able to write 8 pages, because of the lack of time. But I think, I have structered my 5 pages in the right way (thesis, argument, conclusion), so I hope for a satisfied feedback. At least it was send in before the deadline ends, so even if it is not good enough I will have the opportunity to fix in a week. But the good thing is, it is finished and I can have my first weekend without thinking about exams or homeworks.
After I sending in my homework I attended a party at the spanish girls flat. Almost everybody sent them his three most favorite songs. When they asked me I really felt unsure about my favorite songs. I almost never think about favorits. For all the people who asked me at that evening: I send them "Smashmouth - Shoes 'n' hats", "Smashmouth - Your man" and "Lostprophets - Last train home". As you can see at the picture, I was still influenced from my day-and-night homework, but I was happy to see something else than my notebook, although I was not very communicative. I went to bed later than 4 o'clock. You can see some pictures at Phil's site.
Because of the long night I slept very long. In the evening was a Halloweenparty at the Kårhuset. The sweds are strange. The parties end at 2 o'clock but nobody goes to a party earlier than 11. Less than 3 hours to party. We arrived short after 11 o'clock, but the Kårhuset was still almost empty. But short after our arrival the party started. It was a great fun. At the beginning they played some 80's music, but when the dancing room was full, they started the ordinary swedish party music. Always the same songs. At the end, they played some good songs, but we left 10 minutes before 2 to get our jackets before the trafik jam started at the wardrobe. We waited at the busstation and after a while Anna and I decided to go by foot to Nacksta. When we arrived at home, Phil phoned us and told us the bus did not come and they had to walk, too. Haha. We stayed until 4 o'clock at our appartment at 20A, drinking tea and talking. So I missed my laundray this morning. Not that bad, I can get a new one.
All pictures of the party at Phil's homepage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...