Skip to main content

Jonny's birthday

Friday morning I went to Kulturmagasinet by bicycle, because I had a role in Sorana's movie. My designation was "Fan #2" and I had to get a signature in my favorite book from my favorite author while he was presenting them in the library. But first, I had to stand in a queue. But in contrast to Mathieu's movie two weeks ago, I had to look excited. It was interesting to see how the film crew worked. Their effort seemed to be pretty efficient and professional. I do not know how many times the shot Fan #1 (Raya) and Fan #2 from how many angles. Even if they will have determined which compilation of shots they will use in the end, I can hardly imagine they will keep the whole storyline of waiting queue, Fan #1 and Fan #2. At the movie I witnessed last year they just took three shots always from the same angle. And the shots this year were much shorter. I am looking forward to see it. Could be a lively movie (although it is a thriller). Another difference to the movies of last year are the topics. Last year almost none of the movies had a serious topic. Most of them were about student life and were meant as comedy. The deepest similarity between this year and last year are the stylistic devices. I believe, without sufficient equipment and professional actors confusion is the most important device for evolving tension in a movie. The this years confusions promise to be interesting. Every topic I heard of was dramatic. I am looking forward to see the results.
After the movie session I went to shopping to Lidl buying some stuff for the evening, because we made a barbeque in the wood for Jonny's birthday. It was very nice, but in the rain my cold got worse so I went back home after 2 hours and did not even attend the suprise party for Jonny. I believe, he had fun anyway :)
My article stucks. The books I have interest me, but I fear I missed the topic. Tomorrow is the deadline and I should somehow combine the facts I mentioned to a knot again. I started in the beginning with a suggestion, worked out a solution and now I should recombine problem and suggestion to a conclusion, but I do not know how. I hope, I will find an idea today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.