Skip to main content

From evenings, weather and the worst location of Sundsvall

Haha, entries become more often! Tuesday i did not know what to do, so i decided to go to bed early and drank my "good night"-beer without Basti. I explain you, what a GNB is It's not just a beer, it's a "good night"-beer. But alone it's not satisfiing. It has to be drunk by at least two wannabe-philosophers (SORRI!!!) before they go to bed.
Yesterday something happend! At the last moment i got an opportunity escaping from my room for the evening! First i visited Phil watching "Tagesthemen". Afterwards we catched the bus. It was already leaving the bus station but we ran to catch it and it stopped for letting us in. We traveled to Kårhuset, but there was not much going on. Just a few guys playing a drinking game. So we went to the karaoke-bar we heard of before. And now, be grateful, send me money, because now i tell you the most important thing of Sundsvall: NEVER, never ever, aldrig nånsin, go to this stupid bar! Jump behind a bus, dance naked on the marktplace, wrestle with an elk, but go never to this karaoke bar. When i was in there i had to think all the time of Joana well sounding "boring"-phrase. If the people inside are not disgusting they are strange. And it is small and you are pushed all the time from everywhere because for some unkown reason all people are going from one end of bar to the other. Perhaps for getting new alcohol, for being unable to walk straight forward and push me while trying to avoid contact. Remember that!
Annoyed be the bar Phil and i left after midnight, went home to Nacksta and decided be hungry. For this reason Phil had a 1kg-mega-pizza. We took from his flat and baked it in my kitchen. We ate until half past 2, i think. Perhaps even later. Thanks i could sleep long this morning.
Now, i have to hurry for meeting Phil at the busstation. This evening we have Salsa and afterwards Iman's birthdayparty. This i going to be a long night... tomorrow my lessons will already start at 8:15! Thanks to Basti he bought the coffee machine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...