Skip to main content

Vem hoje cá! Rápido!

On Thursday we had another Salsa-course. We learned a new combination of Salsa steps. At the end the woman has to run into the man, falls back and the man has to catch here. I have to find somebody for practice.
In the evening Iman gave a birthday party. Again i have to blaim the swedish beer. I drank just three lätt-öl's and i had a light headache on this morning. But this could also be a result of just 4 hours sleep. I stood up 6:45 to prepare some coffee for Phil. But i missed the coffee-concentration again. Basti told me "two parts coffee for one cup". But this is too much. And it were less cups of water than i thought. I drank just one cup, but Phil took a whole bottle to his lesson. The result was that this lesson was his most active lesson, he told me. My own lesson was also funny. It was about game theory. I was happy, because i knew the topics from my chapter of "Ogranizational Decision Making". After 20 minutes Jim (lecturer) said "That's all for today". What? That's why i stand up at 6:45? But i don't complain. Because the lessons ended so early i had time to go to the bank acitvating my bankcard. Back at Nacksta i went to the laundray to wash my clothes. But when i arrived at the laundray-computer i noticed that i had booked the laundray for saturday instead of friday. Damn. I waited over 30 minutes, because unused roomes can booked after ~30 minutes. My luck, i could "steal" a room like this.
In the afternoon Phil and i went to the city registering for a swedish "personnummer". You need this nummer everywhere in Sweden. If you want to work, but also if you want to lean a DVD.
In the evening i looked news and "The Sentinel" together with the people of Phil's appartment. And now the best: Tomorrow i will get visitors! From Östersund!! I am so happy. Drinking red wine, eating cheese, telling stories... Because of this i will skip the Bowling-event from the international commiteee.
But because we don't have any contact to Härnösand, i have a special message for you out there: Vem hoje cá!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aller guten Dinge sind drei

On Friday we had a party at Norrmalms. And because the party room looses power at 12pm everybody had to bring candles. Cool idea. In the morning I felt a little bit dizzy. I guess, due to Matt's Whiskey-Coke. At a Whiskey-Cola by Matt Coke is only used for giving the Whiskey a slightly darker color. On Saturday we have been to Kårhuset the first time since weeks, because Marcolino, Thomas and Jens were working there for the first time all together on one evening. And surprisingly the party it was very good. First we conquered a private party at the upper floor. It was meant for some Swedish students, but they were already drunk and not caring about who enters the dinner room. And they had a cool Live-band who played only good rock. They stopped at half past 1 and the last two hours we sticked to the usual dance floor who did not have the usual annoying Swedish chart music. I cannot recall what they were playing, because most songs I did not know, but it was funny. Somehow, this se...

First week

Now it has been almost a week since I came back and I remember why: because of the summer. It is the most beautiful season here. And I tried to take advantage of the weather. I got a new bicycle for I changed my small blue one with Anna's big yellow bike. Funny, it is the same modell as mine in Germany - just bigger. My first ride was to Sidsjön two days ago to have a picknick there. The day after I repaired the brakes and today I bought a new lock and oil for the chain. This evening it rained and tomorrow shall be the ugly weather, too. I want to try to use the next sunny day for a small tour. Probably the road along Sidsjön out of Sundsvall.

Ut

Emptying the room you spend your erasmus studies in is a strange feeling. My room I had for 50 weeks, after having lived 6 months in 20A. Almost one year in this little cabin. Seeing the room finally empty is not that strange. It even holds something exciting, since it means you move on. But carrying your stuff piece by piece out of the room is like watching a picture book from old times. It is not really a sad feeling, but you remember a lot of small things that seemed to be forgotten. But all my stuff did not vanish, of course. It just moved further to the living room, a place where almost every leaving exchange student has to spend some time. For me it will be a week. And it is not such a mess as it should be used for me. All in all I do not have so much stuff as I had expected. I guess it will fit all in this old crappy suitcase I have. However, I look forward to packing, for it means I will have to sort a lot of things out I would not look at again, anyway. And the stuff that rema...